BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Random Post #2

I am having an extremely stressful week that I don't even want to begin to explain. My computer was working fine until yesterday. I have absolutely no idea what happened but it apparently crashed and I had this class's final project on it and a 6 page history paper. I am taking it to Best Buy today to see whats wrong with it and everyone is telling me that they should be able to save it. I sure hope so.I am on my mom's netbook and I do not like it. The screen it too small for my liking. Anyways, I am finding it hard to believe that I am almost done with my second year of college, it has flown by. To think that I will be out in the world in 2 or so years trying to find a teaching job and eventually I will have my own classroom to work in. It makes me extremely excited to think about it and nervous at the same time because who knows where I'm going to be in 2 years. I might stil be here, or maybe over in Arizona. I'm trying to figure it out.
As for some more random HAPPY things, this weekend is going to be gorgeous out and that makes me ridiculously happy. My carhopping job starts today and I am so excited about it! I work at George's Surf N' Turf in Mendon, MA and it is my fifth year there. I absolutely love my job. I work with all of my best friends and I met my boyfriend there last year. So it's a great job and I actually get excited to go into work. That's about all the randomness I can think about now since I just realized how much work I have ahead of me this weekend and I should probably get started!

0 comments: